Saturday, February 13, 2016

17 GIFs That WILL Make You Fall In Love With Peter Tork

I know I'm still new at this whole blog thing, but I think you all should know before I go any further that I LOVE Peter Tork. Like, ADORE him. I know there have been talks of him being an asshole recently, but he's been through a lot in his 74 years, and I love him nevertheless. So, in honor of his birthday today, here are a few GIFs I found mostly on Tumblr and Pinterest (I do not take credit for ANY of these) to help express my Peter obsession to you. Enjoy, and please go check out the blogs that made these!!!

(via newwavepicturedisc.tumblr.com)
(via imagine-the-monkees.tumblr.com)
(via yoursunnygirlfriend.tumblr.com)
(via petertorkforever.tumblr.com)
(via bluemauriat.tumblr.com)
(via fuckyeahpetertork.tumblr.com)
(via bluemauriat.tumblr.com)
(via fuckyeahpetertork.tumblr.com)
(via lydia-n.tumblr.com)
(via aclocktorkorange.tumblr.com)
(via yoursunnygirlfriend.tumblr.com)
(via softfriedwhispers.tumblr.com)
(via buckywintersoldier.tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment